Check out this hot new Dynafit DyNA rando race boot coming out for next season
and scheduled to debut at Outdoor Retailer next week in Salt Lake City.
Weighing in at under 2lbs (920gr) for size 27, The DyNA is sure to be one of the lightest and best skiing, commercially made rando race boot on the market next year. But at $1400 each, you will have to pay…to play. However, only 20 pair of these bad boys will be imported into the US next year, so I think they will still be in hot demand with such a small release. Some quick highlights:
- Top front buckle opens to allow for easy entry and adjustment of cuff tightness.
- Rear cuff buckle swings outward and works simultaneously as ski/walk mechanism, and tightening of the carbon cuff.
- Cordura tongue keeps thing lightweight and keeps snow out of your liner.
- 62° of cuff movement in walk mode.
- Acti-Flex-Zone in the toe allows for a small amount of flex.
- Carbon cuff keeps things light and stiff.
- Carbon cap in the front keeps the boot toe from collapsing when skiing.