By: randosteve|Posted on: February 17, 2009|Posted in: Humor | 13 comments
Did you spend Valentine’s Day alone last weekend? I know how you feel because I’ve been there many times before…and I feel your pain. I know you’ve got your eye one some hot ski bunny that you saw in the tram line…or some ski mountaineering stud that consistently skis the sickest lines in town. Well, here are some pick up lines to help break the ice and are guaranteed to rally up some company (or a slap on your neck warmer) for apres-ski.
Got any skiing related pick-up lines of your own you’d like to share?
Post them in the comments section below!
- The snow report says there is 6″ out there, but come with me and I’ll show you 12″!
- Are you a bootfitter? Cause you’re sure making my tongue stiff.
- Do you work for the ski area? Cause you’re giving me a liftie!
- Buy me a drink? I think it’s time you earned your turn.
- To bad you’re not buried under an avalanche because you seem to need some probing.
- I won’t pull your pass if you duck my rope.
- Can I poach your powder stash?
- It must be first chair because I see myself in your virgin corduroys.
- What’s your DIN?
- Lets go back to your gondola and get down-loaded.
- I can clear snow off my goggles…with my tongue.
- I have an AvaLung, which means I don’t have to come up for air.
- Is your coulior as tight as they say it is?
- Looks like they’ve been doing avalanche control, because I just found a bombshell!
- I always ski with three poles.
one time in a bar spray-session I mentioned that I got first tracks down a particular line that day, and a lady in the group said she wanted to get first track down me!…we ended up dating for almost a year…true story!
Ahhhh…your first love!
everybody wants to f**k…..why f**k somebody? when you can f**k yourself and save some money
not exactly my first love…but a memorable one nonetheless.
These lines would explain how you’re always able to rally for that 4:00am start.
This is classic stuff.
I wish people cared what you skied in vancouver.I will try some of these lines on the gondola.Remember squirel from Hot dog.
They should have a bachelar show for outdoor athletes! I would like to be the pro roller skater in my borat shorts!
way to go with the pickup lines.
yours? or did you find those somewhere?
You must have missed the link. I just made it more visible.
What happened to the timeless “Your face or mine?”
That is hillarious: I won’t pull your pass if you duck my rope.
How about; I wanna ski down your white slope ;P
There’s a great reference book of proven pickup lines (plus what to say next…and next…and next…) in my name-link, but the most important thing is good body language, posture, and projecting confidence. If you’ve got that, you can say virtually anything.