In the advent of soft shell jackets, it’s rare that I bring a Gore-tex shell with me when backcountry skiing. When I do, it’s more in the spring and summer, when the moisture is in the form of rain instead of snow. Even still, most of the time it sits in the bottom of my pack. I tend to be a folder, as opposed to a stuffer and ‘The Burrito Roll’ is a handy way to fold your jacket so it is compact and easy to pack. It also doesn’t blow away in the wind when you’re digging around in the bottom of you’re pack looking for your goggles.
25 short 2009 2010 2011 Aaron chance Aconcagua Add new tag andrew mclean Antarctica Antarctic Peninsula Arc'teryx AT AVALANCHE Backcountry backcountry access Backcountry Film Festival backcountry skiing Binding black diamond boots Brandon French buck mountain Centennial Hut Chris Onufer Climbing climbing skins Clipper Adventurer Conditions couloir Crossing Dan Smith disappointment peak Doug Stoup Drake Passage dustin lemke dynafit Eastern Sierra East Ridge Expedition Fairy Meadows fat skis Ford Couloir Forecast Fremont Peak Garnet Canyon Gear List Grand Targhee grand teton grand teton national park greg hill Greg Poulsen heather paul IceAxe.TV jackson hole jackson hole mountain resort jackson lake Jenny Lake Rangers JHMR justice k2 Kelly Okonek killed Kim Havell Kip Garre la sportiva Middle Teton Mount Foraker mount moran movie Name That Couloir new New Zealand Nez Perce North Face Norway ortovox peak 10 Polish Glacier POWDER race Radical rando racing Randosteve Reed Finlay review Rogers pass s1 ski ski descent skiers skiing ski mountaineering Ski Mountianeering skis sled Snow snow king snowmobile Southeast Couloir South Teton southwest couloir static peak Steve Romeo Teewinot Telemark Teton TetonAT tetonat.com Teton Boulder Project Teton Gravity Research teton pass Tetons titcomb basin TLT5 Togwotee Pass Trailer Ushuaia video waterfalls canyon WEATHER Wind River Range Winter winter wildlands alliance wray landon Wyoming
- DTB: Hope you’re having a good one bud,...
- Phil S.: Happy Birthday Rando, Live to Ski, Ski to...
- Anita Marsiglio: Happy Birthday Steve! Live to ski!
- Brigid Sinram: LIVE TO SKI lives on in all of us....
- Matt K.: A belated thank-you to Steve for this...
- Bob: Happy birthday to Steve. He and his gifts are...
- db: Happy b-day Steve.
- Nancy: Happy Birthday Friend! Your copyright will...
- George Milne: What time of year did you do this? We...
- Adam Romines: Live to ski!
- John Slaughter: I miss Steve and his enthusiasm...
- Young MC: Romebro, Nothing but Pearl Jam will be...
- Erik K: Steve, I didn’t personally know you...
- Randokitty: Thank you, babe, for the years of...
- Randokitty: God, I miss you so much, babe. Thank you...
- LOST AND FOUND
- NAME THAT COULOIR
- TETONAT TV
- TetonAT Videos
- TRIP REPORTS